Sunday, December 03, 2006

'Tis the Season

It's about that time of year to become more withdrawan and to be more melancholy. I don't suffer from seasonal affective disorder or depression. It's just something about this time of year. I think it really is the decreased daylight as well as the colder weather. I can't walk to work now. And the pain with the fibromyalgia is also increased. I think it's also the upcoming holiday season. Whatever the reason... I just want to hibernate. Wake me up in the spring. I also have to be careful because I have a tendency to go for some retail therapy when either stressed or down. I've already noticed it. I'm begining to think I need to hide the bank card so I can't spend anything. Well okay I do need to see the dentist... but other then that... Worst part is we are just starting to get the cooler weather... so it's going to be a long winter.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats