Thursday, February 09, 2006

Disabilities

They call Fibromyalgia the invisible disease because you don't appear to be sick but it's still debilitating. I think that Steve has almost taken on a parenting role since I left work. I get the impression he feels like I need him to take care of me. Ideally I just need a new roommate but any ways. Maybe it's because his son is autistic... otherwise I have no idea what is up with the change in behaviour. I can take care of myself and I refuse to see myself as disabled. Probably because I refuse to accept weakness in myself. Tell me I can't do something and I will prove you wrong. I also don't want to be treated as a child and in some ways that is how I feel. I feel like that is what he is doing and while I don't think it's intentional it's still annoying.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats