Monday, September 01, 2008

And We're Back

After an extended absence and some soul searching I'm back. I almost took the Blog offline permanently. I had realized that my sister was reading it and suddenly felt like I had to hold back what I was saying. I already have one Blog that is about the more mundane ongoings in my life... my way to keep people up to date, mainly so I don't have to talk to them. This one is supposed to be my inner thoughts... my release. If I was censoring myself I really didn't see the point i updating it. And just as I was about to delete it altogether (now part of that was just a withdrawal where I wanted to pretty much delete my entire online footprint) it hit on me to just change the web site address and continue to hide it. Now I can say what I want without fear of hurting someone. I'll leave the updates for another post. For now this is my welcome back.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats