Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Trapped

Right now I feel like I am trapped and can't escape. I have a large number of stressors right now... my student loan and work being the two biggest. My stalker seems to want to take advantage of my weaknesses. The more stress I am under the more the Fibromyalgia acts up and then the more help I need. Steve preys on that. He's very manipulative and lives for taking advantage of me. I wish it wasn't true... and I wish I didn't have to say that. But he also knows not to be predictable. He doesn't hit on me every time he is over. In fact, it is a small percentage of the time. I suspect it's so I can't predict the pattern and so I don't completely sever all ties. I know I need to cut off all contact but it's easier said then done. He knows what buttons to press... and he knows just what to say. It's the art of manipulation. Part of me thinks I need him in my life. He runs errands for me... gives me a ride to work... takes out the recycling. But at what cost? For all that is it worth sacrificing myself? The obvious answer is no... but when all you know is abuse that answer doesn't come so easily. He just repeats what my parents did... and no matter what I am loyal to them. I'm like the obedient dog that just comes back for more. Kick me while I am down... It doesn't matter. In a nutshell... Steve is the predator and I am the prey.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats