Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Aggravated

My day started off reasonably well. Alarm was going off at 11:30. I didn't really want to get out of bed but knew that family would be arriving soon. Normally on my days off I sleep until 1:00, sometimes even later. I know you are probably wondering how in the world I can sleep in that late. With the Fibromyalgia I don't tend to get a lot of sleep, at least not restful sleep. And I really don't hit deep sleep until after about 5 a.m. for some reason. So on my days off I am trying to catch up. For more on how the visit went see "Family Christmas."

I got home around 4:30. Steve said he'd call around dinner time to see if my family was still here. He knew I had a few errands to run. Finally called around 5:30 and said he'd be back here at 7. That didn't leave me with enough time to do laundry... or watch a movie. So I put all of today's photos on my computer, updated my blog and basically just killed time. At 7:15 he called and hadn't even left the house yet to take his son home. By the time he gets here it will be about 8:00 and there is no point in trying to get errands done. Needless to say I am a little aggravated right now. I just wasted the entire day as a result and it means that I don't get to relax tomorrow. I have to do everything then. I knew I should've just called a cab and gone down there myself.

He still wanted to try and get them done. I do not want to try and make it to FutureShop and Zellers with less then an hour before the stores close. For one, the stores are going to be busy and just aggravate me further. I'd be watching the clock and it just wouldn't be enjoyable. I used to work in retail so I know they don't want you there as the store is closing. Now I am trying to decide if I should start on laundry or just add it to the ever growing list of things to do tomorrow... like go shopping... go to the chiropractor... get my hair cut... I was hoping to have very little to do tomorrow so that I could feel like I had some time off. It was a nice thought.

So Steve should be here shortly and I have no desire whatsoever for him to be here. He's already pissed me off... can't he at least leave me alone for a while too? But no... Fanboy has to make an appearance... tell me all about his day... and just aggravate me further. Maybe I'll go to bed early tonight just to escape.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats