Saturday, December 24, 2005

Obsession Part 2

The comments continue... or is it the nightmare? The same person I was writing about before is back with more comments. First it started with someone from work not speaking to him and avoiding him. He was talking about how you get to know someone over time and you think you know them. No she was just smarter then I was and got away. So that put him in a bad mood. I was reminded of someone else I know... And of me spending 3 months in fear. Too bad it didn't end there. He bought a candle for his ex-wife and started talking about romance and if that is what I want then he'll give it to me. Well he said a lot more then that I just won't repeat it. He thinks he knows me. I'm not sure I would really say anyone knows me. People see what I want them to... whichever mask I am wearing for that moment. Guess he doesn't realize that I tolerate him out of fear... and because he has power... each day wishing to be free. I'm still wondering how I got to this place... and how I'll get out of it. Some days I think you could write a soap opera about my life.

Heather

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats