Saturday, December 24, 2005

Some People

This is basically me venting about someone's behaviour. These days I am not sure I have anything good to say about the stalker. He just gets on my nerves. But right now it's the fact he is cheap and a pack rat. there is nothing wrong with looking for deals when it's something you were looking for but stocking up on items you will likely never need just seems like a waste of time to me. He pays for three storage units because he has so much junk and then wonders why he doesn't have any money. At one point he bought 4 large speakers out of a van because he thought they'd come in handy. They were worthless. If you're going to be cheap at least be smart with your money. The other day he was saying that he didn't give some people on his team Christmas cards because he barely knew them. Well it's a good way to get to know them. I could understand that if he was buying Hallmark cards, or even boxes of cards from a store like Zellers... But he got them at the dollar store and had cards left over. So it costs you $2 to give a card to each member of your team. What is the problem with that? But then I don't believe money is the be all and end all. I'll spend the money if I think it's going to put a smile on someone's face. I spent $20 on a joke gift for my supervisor just because I figured she'd get a laugh out of it. I guess it's just a difference in opinions and I won't sacrifice quality for quantity. I'm also not a pack rat... in fact I try and keep only what is important to me or what I have a need for. I can't say the iron I just bought is important to me but I do have a need for it. My dress pants don't look so nice otherwise *lol* Okay I am done venting now.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats