Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Relaxation


I am finally starting to see some of the old me come back. Today, at work, I was much more relaxed then I had been. I wasn't paranoid and tried my best to avoid talking to certain people. I didn't want anything that would just bring me down. I even got 3 aces done which I did not think was going to happen. One of my agents was having a rough call so I just sat beside her and helped her with the call as much as possible and then stayed to make sure she was okay. That's as important to me as the aces are. What good is it if I am so focused on how the call went that I ignore the fact these are my agents and need help in other ways? Where would I be now if people hadn't taken the time when I needed someone? So overall it was a great day. :o)

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats