Friday, December 23, 2005

Exhaustion

I'm really starting to feel the exhaustion set in. Been a busy week and I really haven't been sleeping. When my day started it was frustrating. I was having trouble getting things done . I was hoping for an easy day tomorrow but it looks like that won't be the case. The good news is that tomorrow is Friday so I can sleep in on Saturday. And there is no way I want to be shopping on Christmas Eve so I'm just going to take it easy and debate what to spend my incentive money on... DVD box sets... or my computer. Decisions, decisions. Tough call actually. And now that I just got sidetracked trying to find the best deals possible... Just chalk it up to the ADD. Too bad with all the deals going on none of them are really good enough to make me want to buy. For now the exhaustion has taken over and I'm heading off to bed.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats