Thursday, December 22, 2005

'Tis the Season

Is Christmas over yet? Everyone has been asking if my shopping is done. I hate this time of year. And everyone also wants to know what I am doing for Christmas. Well I am going to be at work for most of the day. And at this rate I am going to want a nice, stiff drink after work. I have no desire to see my family even though my mom is now in Peterborough. I haven't talked to her since Labour Day when I accidentally ran into her. But I really don't want to hear how I am a failure and will never amount to anything. I might see my sister and her husband but I'm not sure I even want that. Why did I like London so much? I didn't feel obligated to see my family. Mind you the amount of alcohol consumed during my time there might also be clouding my judgement. *lol* Some scars are tough to heal... and this time of year always seems to reopen them.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats