Friday, January 20, 2006

Medication

The hardest part about being off work for this long is that, as it stands now, when I go back to work nothing would have changed. I am still battling the sleep... and the pain. After the medication put my health in jeopardy I have also not been taking anything. I shouldn't admit to that since me returning to work is largely dependant on me being medicated. Mind you it's sad that they insist I be medicated so I can do my job. What does that say about work? What do I really need? I need someone to treat the lack of restorative sleep... maybe even pain management. Something like amitriptyline is a mild anti-depressant and would treat the symptoms of depression and the issues with sleep. Now that would be nice... apparantly it's just a dream... but any ways. Maybe I should go back to the hospital and get my medication switched. But I really don't feel like spending another 3 hours there and can't afford the cab ride at the moment. The risk assessment nurse should be calling to let me know when my appointment is and I may ask her opinion... since I am currently unmedicated. Gotta continue to play the game..

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats