Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Verbal Warning

Well this time it wasn't me that got the verbal warning... it was Val. Have I mentioned yet that my life is a soap opera? I made a bad decision involving Dawn in my own personal issues and I regret that. I really didn't mean to put her in that place as I've said before. Initially when I pulled the knife out at work it was actually a bad joke but she knew why I had it there... Well actually I had it because I forgot to take it out of my pants pocket. I wouldn't use it at work and didn't mean to have it on me. But any ways... that was still a really bad decision on my part. So then when I gave up the knife Val went to her about it and seemed to think I needed an intervention. But she really crossed the line. Dawn was on a call and made it clear that she didn't want to talk about it. I never should've involved Dawn... and Val should've left it alone. So Val got a verbal warning over it and was told not to come visit me... which is fine by me. Now she is trying to say that she only did it in case Dawn needed someone to talk to... and that she apologized for it. Yes she apologized for it, but not because she meant it... because she knew she was in the wrong and never should've gone to her in the first place. But as far as her motivations go, that wasn't it at all. She wanted someone to share her concerns and wanted someone to intervene. She's lying to herself if she thinks otherwise. The drama continues...

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats