Monday, January 02, 2006

SS

I think it's about time I count how many blogs have been posted about my number 1 fan... I think the count is up to 6... out of 15. Let's recap... there was "Obsession", "Obsession Part 2", "The Sound of Silence", "Some People", "The Saga Continues", and "Aggravated". I almost feel like I need someone new to annoy me so I can write about them instead. The song "Getting Away with Murder" also seems appropriate right now.

I thought I'd do something fun and make a top ten list. Are you ready???

Top 15 Ways Steve Annoys Me

  1. Constant offers of sex. If I said no before I am going to keep saying it.
  2. Hanging out on my floor when I am on my computer. If I am in my room it means I am either working or hiding.
  3. Trying to create a rift between me and my TL. You really don't have to share your opinion. I don't want to hear it.
  4. Not closing the door when in the bathroom. I am your roommate, not your wife. Close the door!
  5. The fact his room is more like a storage unit then a bedroom. Do you really need 3 computers in your room?
  6. The fact he thinks he's better then everyone else at work. We're all replaceable. Get over yourself.
  7. He's cheap. Favourite stores are Value Village and the Dollar Store.
  8. Telling Dwayne he could stay here without even consulting me. But hey he did get approval from the building management.
  9. Hanging out at my desk while at work after I have said repeatedly that I don't want anyone stopping by.
  10. The fact this obsession has gone on for 3 years now
  11. His statement that the reason he can't get dates is "because of the wolves in sheeps clothing", the nice guys that are really rapists (which he seemed to believe was every guy that appeared nice)
  12. His van. Need I say more?
  13. His constant need to talk. Sometimes silence is good, especially when you end up trying to look like a expert on a subject you know nothing about. Leave the video editing to me... and don't try and start a debate.
  14. The fact I feel like I can't even leave the house... If I drink he'll try and take advatange of it. I am pretty much restricted now... to work and home. I think I need a girls night out soon.
  15. Have I mentioned the constant offers of sex?

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats